Contaminated Clothing and Linens
You may find that after treating your pet, the clothes, towels, and upholstery he came into contact with are still carrying the foul stench. Fortunately, OdorKlenz Skunk Odor Eliminator is safe enough to use on fabrics as well!
Directions for use on laundry:
- Gather contaminated clothes, rugs, towels, and linens in a separate load
- Add ¼ cup (small load) or ½ cup (large load) of OdorKlenz Skunk Odor Eliminator to your normal laundry detergent
- DO NOT USE WITH BLEACH
- For larger loads, you may add the OdorKlenz Laundry Additive to ensure complete odor neutralization
Contaminated Home Surfaces
It happens all the time: pet owners come home from a day away to find that Fido has gotten into some trouble. If that trouble includes a skunk, your home will need some strong odor elimination as well. Furniture and carpets will hang onto that smell until they are properly treated, but before you reach for the phone to call an expensive service, grab your bottle of OdorKlenz Skunk Odor Eliminator. OdorKlenz does not use any dyes or harsh chemicals, so it will not discolor your furniture, but it will allow you to breathe easy in your home again!
Directions for use on Carpet and Upholstery:
- Apply to contaminated areas and work into the fabric
- Wait 10 minutes
- Use a carpet/upholstery machine as normal
For hard surfaces, simply apply the OdorKlenz Skunk Odor Eliminator to a towel and wipe the surface. Allow to dry and remove leftover powder with a paper towel and discard.
Hopefully, you don’t need the OdorKlenz Skunk Odor Eliminator often, but when you do, you do. On average, one bottle covers one large dog so keep a bottle or two on hand in case your furry friend brings home more than a stick.
Safe and Effective Ingredients:
- Magnesium Hydroxide/Magnesium Oxide
- Zinc Oxide
- Titanium Dioxide