OdorKlenz-Air for HVAC
28 in stock
OdorKlenz Odor Eliminating HVAC Filter
The OdorKlenz-Air Cartridge for HVAC systems eliminates pollutants, odors and corrosive gasses associated with indoor air quality problems without releasing chemicals, fragrances, or masking agents back into the environment. The cartridges installs right into your system and treats the air as your system is running and begins to immediately improve indoor air quality the moment installed. Easy to install and available in a variety of stock and custom sizes.
- Provides odor neutralization
- No perfumes or fragrances released
- Easy to install
Whether you are wanting to reduce VOC concentrations, cooking smells, or whatever is causing that odor coming from your kid’s bedroom, OdorKlenz-Air is the Cartridge for you.
If you don’t have a central air handling system, please check out our OdorKlenz Mobile system for room sized treatments.
Removal of pollutants from air is an important application area with significant impact on quality of life. Portable home air filters, personal protection respirators, and large scale filtration systems installed in buildings are examples of air filtration products widely used to improve air quality and prevent exposure to pollutants. Air filters removing chemical pollutants, gases, or vapors, are frequently used in facilities using toxic chemicals or in buildings where such pollutants may be present.
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs): human-made and naturally occurring high vapor pressure organic compounds. Common sources in the home include coatings, paints, and adhesives.
- Sulfur compounds: including hydrogen sulfide, a corrosive and highly disagreeable “rotten egg” odor.
- Diethylamine: Similar to cadaverine, an odorant released by decaying organic matter.
- Propionic Acid: A carboxylic acid with a pungent odor, byproduct product of amino acid by Propionibacteria.
- Isovaleric Acid: Source of foot odor resulting from the action of bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis.
- Ethanethiol: Sulfur-containing compound with a powerful, distinct, and disagreeable odor.
Carbon is a commonly used material in odor control applications. It absorbs odors; however it does have several serious disadvantages. Most significantly, carbon only physisorbs odor molecules, meaning that it can release them later and cause the re-emergence of an odor believed to have been neutralized or eliminated. Changes in humidity or temperature can aggravate this process, causing adsorbed odors to release into the air.
- OdorKlenz technology can offer dramatically increased chemical neutralization capability and broader efficacy towards a variety of chemical classes.
- OdorKlenz technology can be incorporated into existing air handling systems (HVAC) and configurations, or used in portable/mobile air filtration systems.
- OdorKlenz technology does not release adsorbed chemicals or fragrances.
- OdorKlenz technology provide superior performance when compared to commercially available counterparts.
Please note as you select the length and width of your OdorKlenz-Air Cartridge, we utilize nominal sizing. The nominal filter size is the approximate size rounded up to the nearest “whole” inch. For example selecting a 16”x 25”x1” size would have the actual dimensions of 15-1/2” x 24-1/2” x 7/8”. If you need a cartridge with a depth other than 1” nominal or have any sizing questions, please call us.