OdorKlenz-Air for HVACSelect options
- Provides odor neutralization
- No perfumes or fragrances released
- Easy to install
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs): human-made and naturally occurring high vapor pressure organic compounds. Common sources in the home include coatings, paints, and adhesives.
- Sulfur compounds: including hydrogen sulfide, a corrosive and highly disagreeable “rotten egg” odor.
- Diethylamine: Similar to cadaverine, an odorant released by decaying organic matter.
- Propionic Acid: A carboxylic acid with a pungent odor, byproduct product of amino acid by Propionibacteria.
- Isovaleric Acid: Source of foot odor resulting from the action of bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis.
- Ethanethiol: Sulfur-containing compound with a powerful, distinct, and disagreeable odor.
- OdorKlenz technology can offer dramatically increased chemical neutralization capability and broader efficacy towards a variety of chemical classes.
- OdorKlenz technology can be incorporated into existing air handling systems (HVAC) and configurations, or used in portable/mobile air filtration systems.
- OdorKlenz technology does not release adsorbed chemicals or fragrances.
- OdorKlenz technology provide superior performance when compared to commercially available counterparts.
Showing the single result