Life is messy and smelly. Your home, with all the hustle and bustle of everyday life, often takes a beating. The subfloor, the bedrock of the home, absorbs all the dings, dents, spills, and traffic from daily life. Often, stains and smells sink into the subfloor, only to be revealed through the warm sunshine coming in through the window, or that strange smell that lingers after steam cleaning your carpet. The stains may be gone, but the smell remains.There are several products out there that promise to remove that pesky odor smell in just one use, but, inevitably, the smell returns; the empty promise of just one use. Different products employ different chemicals and various methods that may not penetrate to the subfloor. Some of the most difficult areas to treat and remove pet odor smells and stains are when the stains and odor have reached the subfloor- and promptly been absorbed.
That’s why we developed the innovative OdorKlenz Subfloor Treatment Kit. Using our revolutionary kit, it is no longer necessary to rip up and replace carpet; we developed this kit specifically for subfloor penetration. Utilizing OdorKlenz’s revolutionary “absorptive neutralization technology, the product can be prepared directly prior to use. No machine rental, no harsh fragrances, and chemicals that only mask the odor and camouflage the stains. Using our do-it-yourself friendly kit, equipped with ten ready-to-use packets, only add tap water.
What’s Included in the OdorKlenz Subfloor Treatment Kit?
- Ten ready to use packets (covers 12 inches in diameter).
- Syringe for injecting product below carpet pad.
How to Use the OdorKlenz Subfloor Treatment Kit
Each packet treats 6-8 square inches of contamination. When used as instructed, the kit will help eliminate odors from carpet, padding, and subfloor while offering long-term odor control capabilities.
- First, insert the needle into the liquid and pull back on the plunger to draw up liquid treatment, filling the dispensing tube.
- Insert needle under the contaminated carpet and mesh to the carpet pad and dispense the liquid. If the area being treated is small (<4 inches) inject into the middle.
- If the area is larger than 4 inches, inject 3-4 times around the outside and once in the middle.
- Ensure treatment has made contact with the contaminated area to provide maximum results.
- Excess water can be extracted.
- Disposal: Replace needle cap before disposal. Dispose of according to local guidelines.
Application & Instruction Guide
- Only perform the odor elimination on non-delicate surfaces.
- Do not use on surfaces that cannot be exposed to water.
- Do not use on areas that are contaminated with other cleaning agents. Clean and remove other products from the treatment area prior to treatment use.
- Wash and vacuum carpet before treatment