The OdorKlenz® Mobile Air System is your solution to improving your personal environment air quality through an “adsorptive neutralization” process for chemical odors, fragrances, and VOCs, combined with HEPA filtration for particulates and allergens all in one system. The OdorKlenz Air Purifier is a versatile system that removes particulates like pet dander, allergens, dirt, hair, dust, etc., while also capturing and/or neutralize a broad spectrum of odors like pet, cooking, body, household chemicals, fumes, VOCs, and general everyday nuisance odors. The unit is portable and once the patented OdorKlenz-Air® Cartridge (size 14”x14” included with purchase) is installed you will begin to remove and neutralize those unwanted malodors circulating in your home.
- The OdorKlenz Mobile Air Unit System
- Stage 1 OdorKlenz Air Filter Cartridge
- Stage 2 Filter (VOC Cartridge & Hospital-Grade HEPA Filter)
- User Manual- Please read manual before first use and save for future reference
- Product Literature
How to Use the OdorKlenz Mobile Air System
- Remove the back panel of the OdorKlenz Mobile System by unscrewing the two thumb screws located on each side- no tools needed to remove these screws!
- Once the back panel has been removed, you will then place your HEPA filter in the system- making sure to place it on the bottom.
- The OdorKlenz-Air Cartridge will be placed right above the HEPA filter with the air flow arrow pointing downward- the air flows from the top of the system down to the bottom, as the clean, purified air is re-released back into the environment.
- To ensure the OdorKlenz-Air Cartridge stays in place, be sure to screw down the two interior bolts inside the Mobile System on each end of the air cartridge.
- Place the back panel back on the OdorKlenz Mobile Air System- screwing in the two thumb screws on the back panel.
- Plug in the OdorKlenz Mobile Air System into an electrical outlet, and select your desired speed on the front of the system- 4 speeds (High, Med, Low, Whisp-Air)
Application & Instruction Guide
Place the OdorKlenz Mobile Air System in the center of the room with both stage filter installed. Plug the unit in and turn the unit on high. The system will quickly exchange the air several times over the course of a few hours. When running the system on high, you will receive the full 250 CFM of air exchange.
The OdorKlenz Mobile Air System can be used in bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, basements, and even gyms.
Even used it when working on a Renovation? Refurbishing Projects or any type of maintenance in your indoor environment!